- $38 for one G-Pass ticket to see Jill Scott with special guest BJ The Chicago Kid (up to $93 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: section 203–207, rows DD–ZZ
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Jill Scott: her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, featuring the hits “He Loves Me” and “Gettin’ in the Way”
- How you got to know Jill Scott better: from HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim
- Her sound: a bewitching brew of R&B, jazz, spoken word, and hip-hop delivered in a soft and sultry soprano that’s capable of achieving lofty sixth octave highs
- Her awards: three Grammys, three Soul Train Awards, four Lady of Soul Awards, and one Image Award
- Her latest tour: a double-celebration marking the release of Woman, Jill’s first new album in over four years, and coinciding with the 15th anniversary of her beloved debut album
- Get there early: for the stirring soul and hip-hop vocals of BJ the Chicago Kid, whose pipes have been heard in tracks such as Schoolboy Q’s “Studio,” Kendrick Lamar’s “His Pain,” and Kanye’s “Impossible”