What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one G-Pass for seating in upper-mid mezzanine sections G, T, F, U, E, V, D, and W (up to $70.60 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for seating in lower-mid mezzanine sections U, E, V, D, and W or floor (up to $92.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Holiday Jam 2015
- Jill Scott: The three-time Grammy winner captivates hearts and weakens knees with soft and sultry vocal performances on memorable numbers such as “He Loves Me,” “I’m Not Afraid,” and “Golden.”
- New Edition: The young new jack swing stars have morphed into grown-up solo artists with their own careers, most notably Bobby Brown and the trio behind Bell Biv DeVoe. Now, the whole gang has reunited to once again belt out group hits such as “Candy Girl,” as well as solo tunes.
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as “I Swear,” Edmonds’ sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 10 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and new tracks from his latest collaboration with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.