All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 205–208 and 221–224 (rows 13–21) ($81.70 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 205–208 and 221–224 (rows 1–12) ($102.10 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Jill Scott: her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, featuring the hits “He Loves Me” and “Gettin’ in the Way”
- How you got to know Jill Scott better: from HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim
- Her sound: a bewitching brew of R&B, jazz, spoken word, and hip-hop delivered in a soft and sultry soprano that’s capable of achieving lofty sixth octave highs
- Her awards: three Grammys, three Soul Train Awards, four Lady of Soul Awards, and one Image Award
- Her latest tour: a double-celebration marking the release of Woman, Jill’s first new album in over four years, and coinciding with the 15th anniversary of her beloved debut album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.