What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Jill Scott, starting from $55
- Seating: parterre right or left
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met her: her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, featuring the hits “He Loves Me” and “Gettin’ in the Way”
- How you got to know her better: from HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim
- Her sound: a bewitching brew of R&B, jazz, spoken word, and hip-hop delivered in a soft and sultry soprano that’s capable of achieving lofty sixth-octave highs
- Her awards: three Grammys, three Soul Train Awards, four Lady of Soul Awards, and four NAACP Image Awards
- Her latest tour: a celebration featuring songs off 2015’s Woman, Jill’s first new album since 2011
The Fine Print