Any fitness goal can be accomplished with the right motivation, whether that means getting in shape to fit into a dress or running to work every day so you won’t get fired. Achieve your dreams with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
- When: Wednesday, May 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ford Theater at Honeywell Center
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $29 for seating in rows R—ZZ on the main floor or rows JJ—MM in the balcony (up to a $49 value)
- $41 for seating in rows A—Q on the main floor or rows AA—HH in the balcony (up to a $69 value)
- View the main floor and balcony seating charts.<p>
Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
As a trainer on The Biggest Loser and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.
Jillian Michaels speaks about her tour<p>
275 W Market St.
Wabash, IN 46992