- One ticket to Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
- When: Wednesday, March 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Benedum Center
- Doortime: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for seating in the first or second tier (up to $34.25 value)
- $35 for seating in the orchestra, rows F–ZZ (up to $59.25 value)<p>
Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life
As a trainer on The Biggest Loser and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.