- $39 for one ticket to see Jillian Michaels: “Maximize Your Life” Tour (up to $65.75 value)
- When: Friday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cofrin Family Hall at Weidner Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: the front orchestra, rows H–W, or the orchestra circle
- Door time: 6:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
**Jillian Michaels speaks about her tour**
As a celebrity trainer and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues and dumbbells into something other than ammo for a catapult. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.