- One G-Pass to see the Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life Tour
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: North Charleston Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for grand-tier rows P–T (up to $35.75 value)
- $33 for orchestra rows N–W or grand-tier rows A–N (up to $56.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
**Jillian Michaels speaks about her tour**
As a celebrity trainer and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues and dumbbells into something other than ammo for a catapult. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.