What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Jillian Michaels – Maximize Your Life tour
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s James K. Polk Theater
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $32 for orchestra rows K–Q (up to $54.60 value)
- $45 for orchestra rows E–J (up to $76.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
Though known for her no-nonsense tough love, ruthless workouts, and abs that would make a Greek statue blush, Jillian Michaels has a personal understanding of weight struggles. As a teen, the trainer struggled with her weight until she found empowerment through martial arts. Michaels believes “that fitness [is] just a tool to utilize that would redefine someone’s self-image.” With that in mind, she’s created multifaceted workouts, eating plans, smartphone apps, and even an international tour promoting improved health and confidence.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tennessee Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Tennessee Performing Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.