What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jim Brickman: On a Winter’s Night
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Canton Palace Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for balcony (up to $40 value)
- $25 for orchestra, rows N–X (up to $50 value)
- $30 for orchestra, rows D–L (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- Artists he’s collaborating with at this show: Anne Cochran, Tracy Silverman
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: on Sesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
- Holiday songs you may hear at his concert: “If You Believe,” “The Gift,” “Sending You a Little Christmas”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/31/14 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Canton Palace Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Brickman Concerts Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.