- One G-Pass to see Jim Brickman
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Stanley
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $23 for the center orchestra, rows R–FF; or the left or right center, rows R–V (up to $46.25 value)
- $28 for the orchestra, rows A–O (up to $56.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- How the New York Times described his live performance from My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman: “luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals”
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: on Sesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
- Romantic songs you may hear at his concert: “Valentine,” “If You Believe,” “Love Of My Life”