What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Jim Brickman (up to $58.30 value)
- When: Saturday, January 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Neal S Blaisdell Concert Hall
- Seating: balcony row K (seats 1–55 or 2–54), L (seats 1–55 or 2–56), or M (seats 1–57 or 2–56)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- Artists he’s collaborating with at this show: Anne Cochran, Tracy Silverman
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: onSesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Neal S Blaisdell Concert Hall on 1/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.