What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jim Brickman: On a Winter’s Night
- When: Tuesday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Koger Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for the orchestra, rows L–U; or grand tier, rows EE–HH (up to $42 value)
- $26 for the orchestra, rows D–K; or grand tier, rows AA–DD (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- Artists he’s collaborating with at this show: Anne Cochran, Tracy Silverman
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: onSesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
- Holiday songs you may hear at his concert: “If You Believe,” “The Gift,” “Sending You a Little Christmas”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/2 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Koger Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Brickman Concerts Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.