- One ticket to see Jim Brickman: On a Winter’s Night
- When: Tuesday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Koger Center for the Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for the orchestra, rows L–U; or grand tier, rows EE–HH (up to $42 value)
- $26 for the orchestra, rows D–K; or grand tier, rows AA–DD (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- Artists he’s collaborating with at this show: Anne Cochran, Tracy Silverman
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: onSesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
- Holiday songs you may hear at his concert: “If You Believe,” “The Gift,” “Sending You a Little Christmas”