Holiday music puts one in a festive mood, just like hanging stockings over the fireplace or leaving a handful of plum pudding under mom’s pillow. Get in the yuletide spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Jim Brickman in concert
- When: Sunday, December 22, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Stranahan Theater
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12 for balcony rows E-P (up to a $25.65 value)
- $17 for main floor rows AA–JJ (up to a $35.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
* How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8 * How many of his 32 albums have been certified Gold: four * Number of top-40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27 * If the number of Grammy nominations he's earned were in human form, they'd be: twins * Artists he's collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, and Olivia Newton-John * How the [_New York Times_](http://gr.pn/196Geqi) described his live performance from _My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman_: "Luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals" * What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man * Where you may have heard some of his compositions: On _Sesame Street_ and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg's, and Isuzu * Songs you may hear at his Christmas concert: "First Noel," "Ave Maria," "Deck the Halls," and the non-holiday tunes "Simple Things," "I'm Amazed," and "Angel Eyes"