Holiday music puts one in a festive mood, just like hanging stockings over the fireplace or leaving a handful of plum pudding under mom's pillow. Get in the yuletide spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Jim Brickman - The Magic of the New Year
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Topeka Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $26 for rows PP–UU of balcony sections F–G or W–X (up to a $53.85 value)
- $40 for rows T–Z of the main-floor sections A–D (up to a $73.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he's earned were in human form, they'd be: twins
- Artists he's collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- How the New York Times described his live performance from My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman: "luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals"
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: on Sesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg's, and Isuzu
- Songs you may hear at his Christmas concert: "The First Noel," "Ave Maria," "Deck the Halls," and non-holiday tunes "Simple Things," "I'm Amazed," "Angel Eyes"
“Beautiful evening with beautiful music!!!”
“Great performer! Worth the trip, even without a groupon!”
“The concert was amazing!”