- $18 for one G-Pass to see Jim Brickman: On a Winter’s Night (up to $35.25 value)
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Alabama Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jim Brickman: On a Winter’s Night
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he’s earned were in human form, they’d be: twins
- Artists he’s collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, Olivia Newton-John
- Artists he’s collaborating with at this show: Anne Cochran, Tracy Silverman
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: onSesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg’s, and Isuzu
- Holiday songs you may hear at his concert: “If You Believe,” “The Gift,” “Sending You a Little Christmas”