- One G-Pass to see Jim Gaffigan
- When: Thursday, August 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $59.50 for section 201 or 207, rows N–T; sections 302-304, rows A-D; sections 306, 307, 309, rows A-H, or sections 311-313, rows A- E (up to $76.99 value)
- $79.50 for section 201 or 207, rows A–F (up to $99.24 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Internationally renowned for his understated and quirky style, Grammy-nominated comedian Jim Gaffigan uses his quiet witticisms to guide his latest tour. When the Indiana-born stage comic, who turned “Hot Pockets” into this generation’s “Free Bird,” isn’t revisiting his standup roots on The Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, or venues across the world, he’s writing books, including 2013’s Dad Is Fat and 2014’s Food: A Love Story. Gaffigan also enjoys a bustling movie career; guest stars on shows such as Bob’s Burgers, Portlandia, and Flight of the Conchords; and in 2011 even costarred with Kiefer Sutherland on Broadway. His latest venture, however, is the most Gaffigan-esque of them all: The Jim Gaffigan Show, which debuted in summer 2015 on TV Land.