- One ticket to see Jim Henson’s Sid the Science Kid Live!
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Where: The Mendel Center Mainstage
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $8 for the silver zone (up to $17.50 value)
- $9 for the gold zone (up to $19.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Jim Henson’s Sid the Science Kid Live!
Sid’s got a question, as always, and with the help of three special friends and one terrific teacher, he may just find more answers than he expects. Alongside pals Gabriela, Gerald, and May, he sets out to understand the five senses, diving headfirst into a journey through taste, touch, smell, vision, and ghost-vision. Luckily, he and his teacher, Miss Susie, decide to bring the audience along for the ride. Filling the theater with sensory effects that engage the eyes, ears, nose, and more, their musical romp lights upon many discoveries, including that of a very special sixth sense.
Since debuting on PBS Kids in 2008, Jim Henson’s Sid the Science Kid has captured the curious minds of children (and their parents) with a blend of comedy, music, and science-readiness curriculum. Directed by renowned puppeteer and actor John Tartaglia, a 12-season veteran of Sesame Street, the live show brings the animated spectacle off the screen and onto the stage thanks to the handiwork of Jim Henson’s Creature Shop.