What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- When: 6:30 p.m. on select dates
- Where: Playhouse at the Von Braun Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for the loge (up to $24.30 value)
- $20 for the risers (up to $29.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, June 7
- Friday, June 27
- Friday, August 8
- Click to view the full lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- Jim Parker: a guitarist and singer-songwriter who hosts regular sets from fellow folk and country artists
- Writer of: “I’ve Got a Feelin’ (Somebody’s Been Stealin’),” “Chicken Truck,” “Bigger Hands”
- Band member of: The Illusions, The Kitchen Cinq, Them, and Dave & Sugar
- Notable guests in the Songwriters Series: international finger-picking champion Shane Adkins; Marshall Chapman, who’s written songs recorded by Joe Cocker, Olivia Newton-John, and Jimmy Buffett
Saturday, June 7: Lynn Langham Doug Gill Shane Adkins Tosha Brooke Gill
Friday, June 27: Marshall Chapman Tommy Womack Lisa Oliver-Gray
Friday, August 8: Jimmy Melton Scott Denny Two artists to be announced
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Von Braun Center Playhouse on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.