- One G-Pass to see Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Von Braun Center Playhouse
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for the loge (up to $24.30 value)
- $20 for the risers (up to $29.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- Who Jim Parker is: a guitarist and singer-songwriter who hosts regular sets from fellow folk and country artists
- What he’s written: “I’ve Got a Feelin’ (Somebody’s Been Stealin’),” “Chicken Truck,” “Bigger Hands”
- Bands he’s lent his talents to: The Illusions, The Kitchen Cinq, Them, and Dave & Sugar
- Who’s joining him onstage: Mark D. Sanders, plus Tim and Myles Thompson
- Where you’ve heard Mark D. Sanders’ work: coming out of the mouth of Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Reba McEntire, and George Strait
- What Tim and Myles Thompson have in common besides a last name: musical talent, as the father-son duo demonstrate during their improvised originals and classics; genes
- Special guest: jazz and blues ace Jim Cavender