What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Von Braun Center Playhouse
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for the loge (up to $24.30 value)
- $20 for the risers (up to $29.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jim Parker’s Songwriters Series
- Who Jim Parker is: a guitarist and singer-songwriter who hosts regular sets from fellow folk and country artists
- What he’s written: “I’ve Got a Feelin’ (Somebody’s Been Stealin’),” “Chicken Truck,” “Bigger Hands”
- Bands he’s lent his talents to: The Illusions, The Kitchen Cinq, Them, and Dave & Sugar
- Who’s joining him onstage: Mark D. Sanders, plus Tim and Myles Thompson
- Where you’ve heard Mark D. Sanders’ work: coming out of the mouth of Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Reba McEntire, and George Strait
- What Tim and Myles Thompson have in common besides a last name: musical talent, as the father-son duo demonstrate during their improvised originals and classics; genes
- Special guest: jazz and blues ace Jim Cavender
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Von Braun Center Playhouse on 11/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.