What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass for sections 206–210 and 222–226 (up to $80.50 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for sections 12–20 and 112–120 (up to $125 value)
- $125 for one G-Pass for floor 7 and 9 and sections 9 and 23 (up to $211 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jimmy Buffett & Huey Lewis
- Jimmy Buffett is: a singer, best-selling novelist, successful restauranteur, and all around fella you’d like to have a fruity alcoholic beverage with
- His signature sound: mellow, tropical-themed country-pop songs with nautical—and sometimes naughty—overtones; a style otherwise known as “Gulf and Western”
- The hits that created Jimmy’s nation of loyal “Parrotheads”: “Margaritaville,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” “Come Monday”
- Excellent question to ask if you meet him: “Why didn’t you name your ‘Margaritaville’ restaurant ‘Jimmy’s Buffet?’”
- Special guests: Huey Lewis and the News, the iconic pop-rockers behind hits including “The Power of Love,” “Some Kind of Wonderful,” and “I Want a New Drug”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.