What You'll Get
- $109 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $191.19 value)
- All-inclusive: food, beer, wine and soft drinks included.
- Note: a clear view of the stage is not guaranteed, and sound quality is subject to seating
- Jimmy Buffett is: a singer, best-selling novelist, successful restauranteur, and all around fella you’d like to have a fruity alcoholic beverage with
- His signature sound: mellow, tropical-themed country-pop songs with nautical—and sometimes naughty—overtones; a style otherwise known as “Gulf and Western”
- The hits that created Jimmy’s nation of loyal “Parrotheads”: “Margaritaville,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” “Come Monday”
- The Heart of Rock & Roll: and soul, and doo-wop, and pop, all of which make up the band’s distinctly bright sound
- Some Kind of Wonderful: the best way to describe the band’s album sales and accolades, which include more than 30 million records sold worldwide, as well as Grammy and Oscar nods
- I Want a New Drug: said Lewis when he embarked on an acting career that landed him roles in Short Cuts, Duets, and the TV shows Just Shoot Me and Hot in Cleveland
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to ongoing renovations, seats have obstructed views into Wrigley Field. View of stage and sound of concert depend on seating and are not guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.