What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for upper-balcony general admission (up to $35 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jimmy Eat World
- Origin story: There was no big bang involved here, only four friends from Mesa, AZ who got together in the early 90s and started making music.
- Their name: Guitarist Jim Linton’s younger brothers, Ed and Jim, fought to no end. At one point, Ed sought revenge by doodling the heavier set Jim devouring earth. The title of that masterpiece? Jimmy Eat World.
- Breakthrough: The band dropped Bleed American in 2001, and with it, four monster singles that included the title track, “A Praise Chorus,” and chart-topping hit “The Middle.” Their follow-up release, 2004’s Futures, was certified Gold, and 2007’s Chase the Light became their highest-charting album.
- Their latest: 2016’s Integrity Blues, which features lead single “Sure and Certain.” The release also further cements the band’s consistency—they’ve dropped a new album every three years since 2001.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.