- $37.80 for one G-Pass for seating in rows M-V of section B or G (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jingle Bell Bottom Ball
- The Ball: Some of the biggest acts of the ’70s join a top-notch tribute band to celebrate a magical time—the era of Disco (and Christmas).
- The Man in the Paisley Santa Suit: “Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi from WCBS-FM plays host to this holiday throwback.
- His Groovy Little Helpers: Disco icons such as the Trammps, Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes, George MCrae, Archie Bell, Anita Ward, Gary’s Gang, and Taste of Honey are just a few of the names on the Nice list.
- The Rudolph to These Reindeer: Disco Unlimited, the modern-day campsters who keep the disco fire burning in New York
- Some Classic Carols You’ll Likely Hear: “Disco Inferno” (by the Trammps), “If You Don’t Know Me By Now” (by Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes), “Ring My Bell” (by Anita Ward), and “Boogie Oogie Oogie” (by Taste of Honey)