What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in rows M-V of section B or G (up to $63 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating in rows D-L of section B or G with entry to VIP after-show party hosted by France Joli & WCBS FM’s Joe Causi (up to $134.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jingle Bell Bottom Ball
- The Ball: Some of the biggest acts of the ’70s join a top-notch tribute band to celebrate a magical time—the era of Disco (and Christmas).
- The Man in the Paisley Santa Suit: “Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi from WCBS-FM plays host to this holiday throwback.
- His Groovy Little Helpers: Disco icons such as the Trammps, Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes, George MCrae, Archie Bell, Anita Ward, Gary’s Gang, and Taste of Honey are just a few of the names on the Nice list.
- The Rudolph to These Reindeer: Disco Unlimited, the modern-day campsters who keep the disco fire burning in New York
- Some Classic Carols You’ll Likely Hear: “Disco Inferno” (by the Trammps), “If You Don’t Know Me By Now” (by Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes), “Ring My Bell” (by Anita Ward), and “Boogie Oogie Oogie” (by Taste of Honey)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.