- $25 for one G-Pass to Jingle Jam: Featuring Train, The 1975, Mary Lambert, Jake Miller (up to $45.90 value)
- When: Sunday, December 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fairgrounds Coliseum
- Seating: sections 202–208, rows A–H
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Train: best known for singles such as “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me),” and “Calling All Angels,” the Grammy-winning trio freights a cargo of breezy melodies from their past albums and their latest, Bulletproof Picasso
- The 1975: this Manchester indie rock band weaves ’80s synth pop sound with contemporary rock strains for catchy yet melancholy gems including “Heart Out” and “The City”
- Mary Lambert: the Seattle-based songwriter who leapt to international attention with “Same Love,” her Grammy-nominated collaboration with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, commits to dynamic, emotional live performances and soulful recordings
- Jake Miller: declared an Artist to Watch by MTV in 2014 and the #1 Artist to Watch by FoxWeekly, this burgeoning rapper just released a new EP, Lion Heart, after seeing his debut album, Us Against Them, rocket to the top of the iTunes chart