- Tickets to 50 Shades of Burlesque Cabaret Show
- When: Saturday, February 7 at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The House of Mood
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
50 Shades of Burlesque Cabaret Show
- The theme: thigh-slapping kinks and mischief
- The cast: troupe leader Maple Devine and her lovely Fringe Follies
- The costumes: ladder stockings, glossy black leather, diamond-mesh materials, and devilish metal flourishes
Director and founder Jennifer Kennedy has been teaching dance for more than three decades and channels her sensual moves from experience performing in cabarets aboard Virgin Islands cruise ships. At JMK Entertainment, she and her instructors patrol a studio of 10 poles, ensuring that each student receives personalized tips during basic to advanced pole-fitness classes. The pole-based moves help students to build core strength and tone curves while mimicking the arched back of a sexy long-haired wildcat, not to be confused with the long-eared hedgehog, which is really more cute than sexy. Other class styles run the rhythm-powered gamut from cardio chair fitness and Zumba to Bollywood and belly-dancing routines. The JMK team isn't shy about performing what they preach, taking the stage at various local events to showcase their burlesque swaggers and perilous pole-climbs.