What You'll Get
- Admission to The House of Mood Presents: Rock of Ages With the Fringe Follies Gals
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The House of Mood
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for one ticket (up to $50 value)
- $40 for two tickets (up to $80 value)
Rock of Ages With the Fringe Follies Gals
- The Theme: an evening of adults-only entertainment
- The Entertainment: cabaret-style burlesque and variety acts laced with both humor and allure
- The Performers: the Fringe Follies, a group of burlesque dancers, lounge singers, and fishnet stocking-wearers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects JMK Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JMK Entertainment
Director and founder Jennifer Kennedy has been teaching dance for more than three decades and channels her sensual moves from experience performing in cabarets aboard Virgin Islands cruise ships. At JMK Entertainment, she and her instructors patrol a studio of 10 poles, ensuring that each student receives personalized tips during basic to advanced pole-fitness classes. The pole-based moves help students to build core strength and tone curves while mimicking the arched back of a sexy long-haired wildcat, not to be confused with the long-eared hedgehog, which is really more cute than sexy. Other class styles run the rhythm-powered gamut from cardio chair fitness and Zumba to Bollywood and belly-dancing routines. The JMK team isn't shy about performing what they preach, taking the stage at various local events to showcase their burlesque swaggers and perilous pole-climbs.