What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Colbie Calliat and Christina Perri (up to $45.25 value)
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Terrace
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- How she got her first fans: on MySpace, where, after posting a few finished tracks, she became the site’s top unsigned artist and snagged the attention of Rolling Stone
- One of those songs: “Bubbly,” a summery single that dropped in July, allowing it to top the singles chart with ease
- The album on which “Bubbly” appears: Coco, a collection of 12 folk-pop gems that sparkle like fireflies trapped in a disco ball
- Fans Colbie earned with Coco: John Mayer, with whom she then toured, and Jason Mraz and Taylor Swift, who became collaborators
- The Mraz collaboration: “Lucky,” a charming duet that won hearts both before and after it was prominently featured on Glee
- Her latest release: 2014’s Gypsy Heart, led by the Babyface-produced single “Try”
- What this songwriter, guitarist, and pianist was raised on: Guns ‘N Roses. And Shredded Wheat.
- Her first big hit: the debut single “Jar of Hearts,” whose piano-driven drama sounds influenced by GNR’s “November Rain”
- Where you may have heard it first: on So You Think You Can Dance or belted by Lea Michele in an episode of Glee
- Independent bonafides: when the So You Think You Can Dance episode aired, demand skyrocketed immediately, and the then-unsigned Christina released the single on her own
- Other song to check out: “Be My Forever,” her 2014 duet with Ed Sheeran
- Opening act: singer-songwriter Rachel Platten, who recently performed her 2015 single, “Fight Song,” on Good Morning America
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Centennial Terrace. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects JNP Concerts LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.