- Two tickets to a Jo Dee Messina holiday concert
- When: Saturday, December 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Casino Miami Jai-Alai
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $18.50 for general admission (up to a $44.96 value)
- $50 for premium seating in the front and center, rows 4–10 (up to a $121.86 value)<p>
Jo Dee Messina
- Number of Billboard-charting singles released from 1996 to 2003: 23
- Essential tracks: “I’m Alright,” “That’s the Way,” “My Give a Damn’s Busted,” and “Bring on the Rain,” a duet with a former producer
- Why mention the producer?: his name is Tim McGraw
- Song that reveals the most about Jo Dee Messina: “Delicious Surprise (I Believe It)”
- Things you learn from that song, part one: if Messina were a movie star, she would “sip honey from a pickle jar in the back of [her] limousine”
- Things you learn from that song, part two: if she were to be elected President, she would “paint the White House pink and never have to pay the rent”
- Most recent adventure: crowd-funding her next album for her own label, an experience she described to Billboard as being “scary as crap”<p>