- One G-Pass to see Jo Dee Messina
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Trump Taj Mahal – Mark G. Etess Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for rear sections L, M, N, P, R or S (up to $23.25 value)
- $20 for sections 101 or 105 (up to $34.95 value)
- $29 for sections 102–104 (up to $45.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jo Dee Messina
- Song that reveals the most about Jo Dee Messina: “Delicious Surprise (I Believe It)”
- Things you learn from that song, part one: if Messina were a movie star, she would “sip honey from a pickle jar in the back of [her] limousine”
- Things you learn from that song, part two: if she were to be elected President, she would “paint the White House pink and never have to pay the rent”
- Her recent adventure: crowd-funding her latest album, ME, for her own label, Dreambound Records, an experience she described to Billboard as being “scary as crap”
- The ironic thing about the album title: it was chosen by her fans (who also chose the artwork and the included songs)
- What she says about it: “This album is truly for you, the people who appreciate the creative process, as well as my amazing fans.”