Country music has been described as "three chords and the truth," unlike the blues, which is known as "12 bars full of premeditated lies." Hear some honesty with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Jo Dee Messina
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Trump Taj Mahal – Mark G. Etess Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for rear sections L, M, N, P, R or S (up to $23.25 value)
- $20 for sections 101 or 105 (up to $34.95 value)
- $29 for sections 102–104 (up to $45.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jo Dee Messina
- Song that reveals the most about Jo Dee Messina: “Delicious Surprise (I Believe It)”
- Things you learn from that song, part one: if Messina were a movie star, she would “sip honey from a pickle jar in the back of [her] limousine”
- Things you learn from that song, part two: if she were to be elected President, she would “paint the White House pink and never have to pay the rent”
- Her recent adventure: crowd-funding her latest album, ME, for her own label, Dreambound Records, an experience she described to Billboard as being “scary as crap”
- The ironic thing about the album title: it was chosen by her fans (who also chose the artwork and the included songs)
- What she says about it: “This album is truly for you, the people who appreciate the creative process, as well as my amazing fans.”