What You'll Get
- $29 for one VIP ticket (rows A–M) to Joan Osborne on Friday, June 16, at 8 p.m. (up to $58.25 value)
- $25 for one reserved ticket (rows B–G outside, or rows H–Q) to Cowboy Mouth on Sunday, June 18, at 7 p.m. (up to $50.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- When you first met her: when her debut single, “One of Us,” shot up the charts in the early ’90s thanks to her pleading, raspy vocals and spiritual yet relatable lyrics
- Her breakthrough album: Relish, the record that featured “One of Us,” as well as the subsequent hits “St. Teresa” and “Right Hand Man,” and was certified 3x platinum in the U.S.
- Her foray into soul: 2002’s How Sweet It Is, which saw Osborne deftly cover Motown classics such as Aretha Franklin’s “Think” and Otis Redding’s “These Arms of Mine”
- Her side projects: appearing in the 2002 documentary Standing in the Shadows of Motown, touring with The Funk Brothers, and recording with Trigger Hippy, a supergroup boasting members from Widespread Panic and Black Crowes
- Her latest work: The Songs of Bob Dylan, Osborne’s re-imagining of the singer’s iconic oeuvre that the Huffington Post called a “testament to their versatility, beauty, and [Dylan’s] genius.”
- Live: the best way to experience Cowboy Mouth without stowing away in their guitar cases
- Why?: their shows are the stuff of legend, inspiring many live albums and a dedicated following who often throw plastic cutlery
- 2011: the year Cowboy Mouth was inducted into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame
- “Jenny Says”: the signature song that dominated MTV and shot up the charts in 1997
- Red spoons: the objects typically tossed onto the stage by fans during “Everybody Loves Jill”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.