- $29 for one G-Pass to see Jodeci (up to $53 value)
- When: Thursday, June 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theatre
- Limited seating available in General Admission area, first come-first serve to guests
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first met The Bad Boys of R&B: in 1991, when they burst onto the small screen on Soul Train and onto record store shelves with their debut, Forever My Lady, which sold more than three million copies
- When they first met: In their homes. The group is made up of two sets of brothers—Cedric (K-Ci) and Joel (Jo Jo) Hailey, and Donald (DaVante) and Dalvin (Mr. Dalvin) DeGrates.
- How they earned their “Bad Boys” nickname: with edgy hip-hop attire that flipped the script on the clean-cut image other R&B groups had cultivated
- How they held onto it: with a smoldering mashup of R&B, New Jack Swing, and soul on singles such as “Come and Talk To Me,” What About Us,” and “Freek’n You”
- Why two of the members look extra familiar: the Hailey brothers formed their own Grammy-nominated group, K-Ci and Jo Jo, best known for their mega-hit “All My Life”
- Jodeci’s latest: 2015’s The Past, The Present, The Future, their first album since 1995
- What Consequence of Sound has to say about their influence: “Modern R&B owes just about everything to K-Ci, JoJo, DeVante, and Mr. Dalvin.”
- How you know their influence is far-reaching: they have their own Playbuzz quiz called “Which Jodeci Song Was Written About You?”