What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jodeci
- When: Sunday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $55 for 300-level seating, plus general admission parking and an event poster (up to $64.45 value)
- $90 for section 204, plus general admission parking and club access (up to $118.24 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- When you first met The Bad Boys of R&B: in 1991, when they burst onto the small screen on Soul Train and onto record store shelves with their debut, Forever My Lady, which sold more than three million copies
- When they first met: In their homes. The group is made up of two sets of brothers—Cedric (K-Ci) and Joel (Jo Jo) Hailey, and Donald (DaVante) and Dalvin (Mr. Dalvin) DeGrates.
- How they earned their “Bad Boys” nickname: with edgy hip-hop attire that flipped the script on the clean-cut image other R&B groups had cultivated
- How they held onto it: with a smoldering mashup of R&B, New Jack Swing, and soul on singles such as “Come and Talk To Me,” What About Us,” and “Freek’n You”
- Why two of the members look extra familiar: the Hailey brothers formed their own Grammy-nominated group, K-Ci and Jo Jo, best known for their mega-hit “All My Life”
- Jodeci’s latest: 2015’s The Past, The Present, The Future, their first album since 1995
- What Consequence of Sound has to say about their influence: “Modern R&B owes just about everything to K-Ci, JoJo, DeVante, and Mr. Dalvin.”
- How you know their influence is far-reaching: they have their own Playbuzz quiz called “Which Jodeci Song Was Written About You?”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.