- The System, Jody Watley & Lillo Thomas
- When: Tower Theatre
- Where: Saturday, November 15. at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for rear-orchestra rows NN–F (up to $52 value)
- $30 for front-orchestra rows AA–MM (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jody Watley & Lillo Thomas
- Jody Watley’s first cool job: dancing on Soul Train
- Her second cool job: dancing in the soul trio Shalamar
- Her third cool job: singing on “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” for Band Aid in 1986
- Her fourth cool job: a long and vibrant career as a solo artist that’s earned her the nickname “The Queen of Cool” and a Grammy for her very first release
- Hits: “Looking for a New Love,” “Don’t You Want Me,” and a simple, emotional take on Madonna’s “Borderline”
- Her latest: “Nightlife,” a horn-laced dance track released in 2013
- Lillo Thomas’ first cool job: being a world-class sprinter
- His second cool job: becoming an R&B singer when an accident ended his sports career at a young age
- Hits: Your Love’s Got a Hold on Me,” “I’m in Love”
Several decades of disparate architectural styles stand at the corner of 69th and Ludlow: an old-fashioned radio tower atop the Doric columns of a faux-classical cupola atop a streamlined marquee that broadcasts the year the Tower Theatre opened as a music venue: 1972. That's when it began helping introduce the world to such acts as David Bowie, Genesis, and Bruce Springsteen. Inside, red lights glow over an auditorium done up in the 1920s style of the movie palace that originally filled the venue, with marble pillars, Italianate archways, and an enormous light fixture that resembles an old film reel.