What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket for sections 1–15, rows Q–R (up to $63.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Joe and Jon B.
- Their Sound: Contemporary R&B with classic soul influences
- For Fans Of: Bobby Brown, Mariah Carey, Jill Scott
- Where to Begin: For Joe, “I Wanna Know;” for Vivian, “I Like It (But I Don’t Need It)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2015. Redeem on 11/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.