- $27.50 for one G-Pass to see Joe Diffie and Mark Chesnutt (up to $56 value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino
- Seating: back of the floor, sections 1–3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Joe Diffie and Mark Chesnutt
- Joe Diffie’s forte: ballads that hit you right in the heart, and lighthearted kickers that hit you right in the funny bone
- As exemplified by: “Pickup Man,” “Third Rock from the Sun,” and “Bigger Than the Beatles”
- Where to find him when he’s not on stage: in the studio, writing songs for artists including Tim McGraw, Conway Twitty, and Jo Dee Messina
- Mark Chesnutt’s forte: heartbreak- and beer-soaked songs that sound like they’re plucked from a ’50s honky-tonk jukebox
- His signature sound: he eschews excessive glamour in favor of a refreshingly undiluted, traditional brand of pure country
- A few of his chart-topping singles: “I’ll Think of Something,” “It Sure is Monday,” and his moving take on “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”
- What makes this concert extra special: it’s an acoustic set