What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for grand tier seating (up to $54 value)
- $49 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His Sound: There’s ’70s Joe Jackson: rambunctious new wave and snarly British punk that spikes your hair on the first listen. Then there’s ‘80 Joe Jackson: jazz-infused, effortlessly cool pop. The late ’90s/2000’s gave us classical Joe. And today, he’s all those things wrapped in one.
- Where to Begin: They don’t come catchier than Joe’s 1979 debut, Look Sharp!, which bursts of out the gate with the raucous “One More Time” before unleashing pop bliss with the breakthrough hit, “Is She Really Going Out With Him.”
- For Fans Of: Elvis Costello, Squeeze, The Boomtown Rats, Bryan Ferry, and XTC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. James K. Polk Theater is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.