What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket to see Joe, Lyfe Jennings, Faith Evans, and Jon B. (up to $52.45 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Seating: upper pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Joe, Lyfe Jennings, Faith Evans, and Jon B.
- Joe’s breakthrough album: 1997’s All That I Am, which included the hits “Don’t Wanna Be a Player” and “All the Things Your Man Won’t Do”
- Album that served as an aural handshake to people who hadn’t met him yet: 2000’s My Name Is Joe
- What Lyfe Jennings brings to the stage: a confessional tenor and fluency in guitar, bass, and piano
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together”
- “I’ll Be Missing You”: the 1998 homage to Faith Evan’s late husband, Notorious B.I.G., that cemented her place in R&B and earned her a Grammy
- Where the aptly-named artist got her start: singing in church
- A few of Jon B.’s talents: songwriting, playing the drums, bass, and keys, and singing with a dulcet tenor voice perfectly suited for R&B
- A few of Jon B.’s hits: “They Don’t Know,” “Are U Still Down” with 2-Pac
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chene Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Chene Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.