- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $39.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Joe Nichols: most likely on his record-label debut Man with a Memory, anchored by the breakthrough singles “The Impossible,” “She Only Smokes When She Drinks,” and “Cool to Be a Fool”
- What each of those songs has in common: easy charm, warm yet witty lyrics, and a mesquite-smoked voice that echoes Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, and Garth Brooks
- His follow-up album: Revelation, where he threw in a bit of honky-tonk and covered outlaw legend Waylon Jennings on the title track
- His latest outing: 2013’s Crickets, where he kept true to his roots while sharpening his pop sensibility
- How the critics responded: Country Weekly said “Joe Nichols has one of those voices that was just made to sing country music, whatever that may sound like at the time.”