- $40.15 for one G-Pass to see Joel McHale (up to $61.75 value)
- When: Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Seating: mezzanine sections 301–307
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him best: as the sardonic host of E’s The Soup, and as the equally sardonic Jeff Winger on the cult comedy Community
- How long he’s hosted The Soup: since 2004, easily erasing viewers’ memories of its earlier incarnation, Talk Soup, with hosts Hal Sparks and John “Skunk Boy” Henson
- Movies that made fans say, “Hey, there’s Joel”: Ted, Spider Man 2, Deliver Us from Evil
- How he got his start in comedy: as a member of Seattle improv troupe Unexpected Expectations, and on the local sketch comedy show Almost Live!
- His style: inviting and charismatic, dryer than Oscar Wilde’s rice cakes, tirelessly ironic, and Kardashian-averse
- What you’ll get from the show: a standup set that mixes anecdotal and observational humor with a dash of pop-culture skewering
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.