What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass to see Joel McHale (up to $63 value)
- When: Friday, August 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows ZZ–FF of the mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him best: as the sardonic host of E’s The Soup, and as the equally sardonic Jeff Winger on the cult comedy Community
- How long he’s hosted The Soup: since 2004, easily erasing viewers’ memories of its earlier incarnation, Talk Soup, with hosts Hal Sparks and John “Skunk Boy” Henson
- Movies that made fans say, “Hey, there’s Joel”: Ted, Spider Man 2, Deliver Us from Evil
- How he got his start in comedy: as a member of Seattle improv troupe Unexpected Expectations, and on the local sketch comedy show Almost Live!
- His style: inviting and charismatic, dryer than Oscar Wilde’s rice cakes, tirelessly ironic, and Kardashian-averse
- What you’ll get from the show: a standup set that mixes anecdotal and observational humor with a dash of pop-culture skewering
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.