All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $31 for one ticket for mezzanine or balcony (up to $61.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you know him best: as the sardonic host of E’s The Soup, and as the equally sardonic Jeff Winger on the cult comedy Community
- How long he’s hosted The Soup: since 2004, easily erasing viewers’ memories of its earlier incarnation, Talk Soup, with hosts Hal Sparks and John “Skunk Boy” Henson
- Movies that made fans say, “Hey, there’s Joel”: Ted, Spider Man 2, Deliver Us from Evil
- How he got his start in comedy: as a member of Seattle improv troupe Unexpected Expectations, and on the local sketch comedy show Almost Live!
- His style: inviting and charismatic, dryer than Oscar Wilde’s rice cakes, tirelessly ironic, and Kardashian-averse
- What you’ll get from the show: a standup set that mixes anecdotal and observational humor with a dash of pop-culture skewering
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.