What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in section 101 or 103 (up to $60.49 value)
- $60 for one ticket for seating in section 101 or 103 with an Ink Live Lounge upgrade (up to $85.49 value)
- Upgrade includes: one-hour early access, a VIP lounge, complimentary water and soda, up to half off alcohol and premium drinks, and private restrooms
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- How you know him best: as the sardonic host of E’s The Soup, as the equally sardonic Jeff Winger on the cult comedy Community, and currently as the
- How long he hosted The Soup: from 2004 to its end in 2015, easily erasing viewers’ memories of its earlier incarnation, Talk Soup, with hosts Hal Sparks and John “Skunk Boy” Henson
- Movies that made fans say, “Hey, there’s Joel”: Ted, Spider Man 2, Deliver Us from Evil
- How he got his start in comedy: as a member of Seattle improv troupe Unexpected Expectations, and on the local sketch comedy show Almost Live!
- His style: inviting and charismatic, dryer than Oscar Wilde’s rice cakes, tirelessly ironic, and Kardashian-averse
- What you’ll get from the show: a standup set that mixes anecdotal and observational humor with a dash of pop-culture skewering
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.