The comedian who flooded social media with viral videos for skits including “Millennial International” performs at the Washington State Fair
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seating: grandstand sec. 5 or 6, upper or lower
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where he got his start; performing in local comedy clubs and creating viral skits like like “Millennial International,” “Road Rage in the Church Parking Lot,” and “Every Parent at Disney,” which has helped him rack up more than 500 million views across his social media channels
- Common topics: life growing up with eight siblings, being home-schooled, and his Christian upbringing
- Who he’s shared the stage with: Dave Chappelle, Jeff Foxworthy, Tim Hawkins, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, Dana Carvey, Adam Carolla, Louie Anderson, and more
- On TV: Crist has been featured on ESPN, USA Today, Buzzfeed, Laughs on Fox, The Today Show, Huffington Post, The Adam Carolla Show, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Online redemption required prior to show. Voucher must be redeemed for print-at-home tickets prior to arriving at the Fair. Each ticket purchased must be redeemed separately. Tickets are valid for general seating in Grandstand 5 or 6 Upper or Lower only. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission. Barcoded print-at-home tickets must be presented at the Fair gates and Grandstand entrances; vouchers will not allow access into the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Washington State Fair
If guests can't find fun at the Washington State Fair, they must not be looking for it. Every year, the fair keeps its grounds packed with a wide variety of entertainment for the whole family, ranging from livestock shows and animal stunts to carnival games and hair-raising rides. Local food vendors spread throughout the map replenish energy reserves with everything from burgers to Mexican cuisine.
- Plentiful Attractions: Racing pigs. Dogs performing water tricks. Vibrant garden displays. These are only a few of the attractions families will see when they walk around the fair's grounds.
- Motorsport Mayhem: All weekend long, the smell of burning rubber and the sound of cars getting smashed into oblivion fill the air at the monster-truck arena.
- Rides: The Rainer Rush rollercoaster takes thrill-seekers on an exhilarating ride that ascends to 60 feet on a track with sudden curves and an inclined loop. For a tamer ride, visitors can hop onto the Classic Coaster, a wooden relic that debuted in 1935.
- Music and Entertainment: The fair's two stages keep busy with live music from local artists and rib-tickling sets by standup comedians.