What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket to see John Fogerty (up to $65.95 value)
- When: Saturday, May 9 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Gwinnett Center
- Seating: purple section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- You know John: as the gravel-voiced lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival, and for solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- What brings John back on the road: he’s celebrating the year 1969 by playing a set of rock gems he wrote during that year
- Why 1969 was a milestone year for CCR: the band released not one, not two, but three classic records—Bayou Country, Green River, and Willy and the Poor Boys
- Hits from those albums that you’ll hear on this tour: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son”
- Fun fact about “Fortunate Son”: it was recently added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/9/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Gwinnett Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Gwinnett Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.