What You'll Get
- One ticket to see John Fogerty perform songs by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for upper-level reserved seating (up to $56.10 value)
- $50 for lower-level reserved seating (up to $79.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- You know John: as the gravel-voiced lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival, and for solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- What brings John back on the road: he’s celebrating the year 1969 by playing a set of rock gems he wrote for Creedence Clearwater Revival during that year
- Why 1969 was a milestone year for CCR: the band released not one, not two, but three classic records—Bayou Country, Green River, and Willy and the Poor Boys
- Hits from those albums that you’ll hear on this tour: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son”
- Fun fact about “Fortunate Son”: it was recently added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office; box office opens at noon. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live Rocky Mountains's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Seating is randomly assigned. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.