What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see John Fogerty (up to $39.45 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Charter Spectrum Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- You know John: as the gravel-voiced lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival, and for solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- What brings John back on the road: he’s celebrating the year 1969 by playing a set of three-minute rock gems he wrote in that short period
- Why 1969 was a milestone year for CCR: the band released not one, not two, but three classic records—Bayou Country, Green River, and Willy and the Poor Boys
- Hits from those albums that you’ll hear on this tour: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son”
- Fun fact about “Fortunate Son”: it was recently added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant, and for letting us know Forrest Gump was now in Vietnam.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects AEG's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.