- One G-Pass to see John Fogerty
- When: Sunday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Coral Sky Amphitheatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for rear sections 4–8 (up to $47.75 value)
- $30 for middle section 4 or 8 (up to $60.75 value)
- $41 for front sections 5–7 (up to $82.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You know John: as the gravel-voiced lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival, and for solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- What brings John back on the road: he’s celebrating the year 1969 by playing a set of three-minute rock gems he wrote in that short period
- Why 1969 was a milestone year for CCR: the band released not one, not two, but three classic records—Bayou Country, Green River, and Willy and the Poor Boys
- Hits from those albums that you’ll hear on this tour: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son”
- Fun fact about “Fortunate Son”: it was recently added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant, and for letting us know Forrest Gump was now in Vietnam.”