- One G-Pass to see John Fogerty
- When: Tuesday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Red Hat Amphitheater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21 for early discount general-admission lawn (up to $38.44 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $23 for general-admission lawn (up to $38.44 value)
- $30.25 for early discount reserved seating in sections 4–7 (up to $55.25 value)
- $33 for reserved seating in sections 4–7 (up to $55.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You know John: as the gravel-voiced lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival, and for solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- What brings John back on the road: he’s celebrating the year 1969 by playing a set of rock gems he wrote during that year
- Why 1969 was a milestone year for CCR: the band released not one, not two, but three classic records—Bayou Country, Green River, and Willy and the Poor Boys
- Hits from those albums that you’ll hear on this tour: “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son”
- Fun fact about “Fortunate Son”: it was recently added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant.”